This is one of those pointless posts written from me to……me. Yes, sometimes I need a good talking to and who better to do it than yours truly? So Claire, this is for you:
- It is not a good use of time to become lost in the YouTube blackhole. In fact, some might say it is a colossal waste of time. And singing your heart out to Glee music? It is not healthy, I tell you.
- No one should know every word to every Glee music video. No one. That includes you. Just sayin’.
- It doesn’t matter that you are on your half term break, you have rooms that could do with a deep clean and I’m sure the freezer needs to be defrosted for the first time in forever.
- Staying up until the early hours, even if you are on a half term break, watching back episodes of Glee is not conducive to getting up early- you know, that goal you set yourself
days weeks monthsyears ago?
- Glee is not real. It is not normal to burst into song when you feel the need to express yourself. And dancing at your age? – Really not a good look.
Yes, I have become slightly obsessed. I happen to be of the all or nothing persuasion. Frankly, I rue the day I was introduced to Glee and the incredibly good music numbers that go with each episode. It is Wednesday. I have been on half term break since Monday and I have done very little in this time. This is not normal for me. I need a kick up the backside and this is it. No more behaving like a fourteen year old. I am forty and need to start behaving as such.
And I will, after I watch just one more episode of Glee……