I feel I need to apologise for all my posts in the coming week. They will likely be boring for most of you to read. I want to write some goals down for the forthcoming term. I have in the past always written my schooling goals down but no others. This term I want to try to attain in other areas apart from home school. In other words I would like my life to be a bit more balanced away from just home school, so this week I will be sharing goals from home making goals to personal goals to frugal goals. Today I am focusing on my home making goals because, not being a complete natural in this area, it tends to get neglected somewhat. So here are my five goals which I hope to achieve in the next five weeks:
- Hand stitch some kitchen curtains, as well as make some squares up in the same material to staple behind the wall dresser windows. I will be using material I had hanging in our first flat to hide the washing machine in our kitchen. I have always loved the cottage look even when we lived in a very modern flat, so I love this material as much now as I did all those almost 20 odd years ago:
- Clear away everything around the dresser in the living room and swap the chest of drawers with T’s smaller chest.
- Attach a piece of wood behind the taps in the kitchen to stop stuff falling down the back.
- Buy hooks for the rest of our mugs and get them attached to the spice cabinet, so all our cups are hanging instead of taking up space in the cupboards.
- Repair fridge door (the door shelf for the milk has broken and needs to be replaced)
So there are my five in five. And even if I don’t do them all, I will undoubtably do more than I would with no goals at all.