Well, this is my last goal post focussed on the next five weeks. This one is all about saving a few pennies and learning more skills to save money in the future:
- To take time each day to explore Moneysavingmom blog. I used to read Crystal’s blog when she wrote under a different name (Biblicalwomanhood I think), but haven’t spent huge amount of time on her money saving one. Each day this term I want to spend half an hour per day reading past posts.
- Search out a tasty, healthy and frugal recipe which can be made from just store cupboard ingredients. Begin collecting ideas onto a new pinterest board:
- Design this year’s home made Christmas Card
- Make one change which will save ten pounds a month if I were to do it regularly enough
- Design the Christmas angel decorations I want to make as stocking presents this year, out of my granny’s antique lace Christening gown, for an heirloom gift for my children:
So I have set myself twenty goals in total to achieve within the next five weeks. Is it possible? I don’t know, but I shall have fun trying!