- Bible (830-9): Continue with Apologia ‘Who am I?, personal devotion times with the little ones using Grapevine Studies (stick figuring through the Bible)
- Maths (9-945): B5 – 5 lessons; A7 – 8 lessons; C13 – 5 lessons or more; L13 – 5 lessons; T14 – 10 lessons
- Morning Meeting (945-1045): Mystery of History (3 lessons – The Glorious Revolution; John Locke; the Salem Witch Trials); IGCSE Human Biology (Finish bones and joints part of syllabus); Begin our ancient Israel Studies (Using Heart of Wisdom read overview, go through step one (excite) and begin Step 2 (examine), Read about Abraham using The Victor Journey through the Bible. Begin watching Abraham each day for 10 minutes.
- Individual Learning Topics (1045-1145): T14 – begin IGCSE Chemistry; L13 – begin Starting a Micro business for Teens and Jewellery making; C13 – continue with Here to Help Learning write a six chapter book course and finish Music theory 2; A7 continue with Dinosaurs and the Bible course and EdTechLens classes on the Rain Forests
- Writing (1145-1215): T14 – Complete IGCSE Psychology questions in Chapter 1 and hand in for marking; L13 and C13 continue with Cover Story; A7 and B5 complete copy work and Rain Forest assignments
- Nature Walk: Complete a study of the brook and visit the Wishing Tree
- Delight Led Learning:
- C (of indeterminate age) – Help children as required; clear and organise study area; research abdominal exercises; home making; begin updating my Ancient Egypt posts
- T14 – Finish off maths (plan to do two lessons per day); begin project based on bringing electricity to the teen nook; continue to make bass guitar; do bike repairs and maintenance as and when required
- L13 – Jewellery making focusing on wire wrapping; project about Indian Jewellery; begin preparing for Springtime Splendor Mixed Media Art Course this week focusing on supplies and putting in own order on Amazon
- C13 – Begin the Foundation for Teens Video Bible course – Complete Why Jesus? Do one session each afternoon. Complete handout which goes with session. Spend some time in discussion before completing the essay questions. Bring Bible 🙂
- A7 and B5 – Create a Paleontologist lab and become paleontologists; read the Great Dinosaur Mystery; focus project on Triceratops; begin chapter 3 of Apologia Astronomy.
I’m getting all excited about the week ahead….