In many ways, my blogging goals will be the most difficult to achieve due to that ever elusive time. Yet these are important to me. I’ve missed being part of the blogging world and I’ve missed having a full set of posts to track the year and prompt my ever diminishing memory 😉
So, without further ado, here are my five blogging goals for 2018:
- I want to post at least six times a week. I know from the past, when I have blogged daily, I have this incredibly detailed diary of my journey through life. Seriously, if no-one read my blog, I would still do it. I love to read my words and see my gorgeous family speak to me through the ages via all the photos I take. This is important to me.
- I want to reignite my Seasons of Joy posts. These tend to be all about me, and I think they are probably important to me in terms of considering my own health, how I wish to move forward with my life and my success, or lack thereof, of said moving forward. I miss the conversations I have had in the past with you, my lovely readers, as we share stories and dreams via the internet. I am in an interesting phase right now, and I have to be honest, I’ve struggled a bit to find my place in a world that does not include any more pregnancies and babies to follow after my littlest. I have one graduating homeschool this year at the same time as little Becca takes on fulltime homeschool. I am an adult with almost adult children. This means it gets harder and harder to stay ahead of my children in terms of maturity and wisdom. After all, I’ve never hidden the fact I am the sixth child in this gaggle of kiddiewinks who reside chez moi. I know I will enjoy the anticipation of the tibbits I share in Seasons of Joy 🙂
- I want to continue to revamp and reorganise my blog. I will be reposting some of my more popular posts, updating them as I go along.
- I want to learn how to write a newsletter and send out one weekly.
- I was contacted by Jimmie (jimmiescollage.com) and offered a place within her iHN (ihomeschoolnetwork.com) team. To say I was stoked was an understatement! I look forward to seeing what the year ahead holds with the rest of the team 🙂
Hopefully I have a busy and satisfying blogging year ahead of me.